cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Beginning sometime in week starting 4/5/21, my run only users can no longer run flows

Beginning sometime in week starting 4/5/21, my run only users can no longer run flows. I had to add them all as owners. What changed and will this be fixed?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
MattMarcilio
Community Support
Community Support

Hi there,

Please try the following according to this troubleshooting documentation that might help you address the issue:
Troubleshoot common issues with triggers - Power Automate | Microsoft Docs

1. Fix/update connections.
    If your flow uses a Manual trigger, it needs the connection of the user who is triggering the flow. If it uses the Recurrence trigger, it can run on the flow maker's connections.

1. Confirm the user has the appropriate license for the connections in the flow.
    A Power Automate license is required for the user to perform any actions like save, turn off, etc. A Power Apps, Dynamics 365, or Office 365 license is not sufficient. Users with whom flows that use premium connectors are shared will each need a Power Automate Per User or Per Flow license to edit or manually trigger the flow. If the user was previously able to save/modify the flow, it's possible that their license has expired.

If issue still persists and you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support, here is a link on how to do so: 
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Matt

-------

Community Support Team _ Matt Marcilio

If this post helps, then please consider "Accept it" as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @MattMarcilio 

Prior to last week my users were able to run these flows. All connections are non-premium connections and all users in the group have Power Automate Free. The Flows have our Human Resources Office 365 group as the run only user. They typically run them from a Power Automate Tab in Teams but the Flows are greyed out with no ability to run them whether they are in the Web or in Teams. I will report this as an issue.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MattMarcilio
Community Support
Community Support

Hi there,

Please try the following according to this troubleshooting documentation that might help you address the issue:
Troubleshoot common issues with triggers - Power Automate | Microsoft Docs

1. Fix/update connections.
    If your flow uses a Manual trigger, it needs the connection of the user who is triggering the flow. If it uses the Recurrence trigger, it can run on the flow maker's connections.

1. Confirm the user has the appropriate license for the connections in the flow.
    A Power Automate license is required for the user to perform any actions like save, turn off, etc. A Power Apps, Dynamics 365, or Office 365 license is not sufficient. Users with whom flows that use premium connectors are shared will each need a Power Automate Per User or Per Flow license to edit or manually trigger the flow. If the user was previously able to save/modify the flow, it's possible that their license has expired.

If issue still persists and you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support, here is a link on how to do so: 
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Matt

-------

Community Support Team _ Matt Marcilio

If this post helps, then please consider "Accept it" as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @MattMarcilio 

Prior to last week my users were able to run these flows. All connections are non-premium connections and all users in the group have Power Automate Free. The Flows have our Human Resources Office 365 group as the run only user. They typically run them from a Power Automate Tab in Teams but the Flows are greyed out with no ability to run them whether they are in the Web or in Teams. I will report this as an issue.

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

Carousel_PP_768x460_Wave2 (1).png

2022 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2022 through March 2023.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,127)