cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Microsoft
Microsoft

Birthday Wishes with birthday card image

I have created a birthday wishes flow but wanted to send the image along with the birthday wishes from DL instead of my email. Please help me how to proceed. 

My requirement: From ID should be DL list

Birthday Card/Image to be added along with the personal message

8 REPLIES 8
Super User III
Super User III

Hey @resham 

You will have to use the Azure AD action and get the Group \ Group members and then send an email.

CFernandes_3-1610880353203.png

>>Birthday Card/Image to be added along with the personal message.

In the Send an email action, you can create a simple card using HTML.

Untitled.png

You can just google and find cool ideas here. In the Body just lookup the " Name\Email" and inset the dynamic value. Sample HTML https://codepen.io/CriticalMammal/pen/RPdOep 

Untitled2.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Microsoft
Microsoft

resham_0-1610921618698.pngresham_1-1610921653184.png

@resham With reference to your screenshot you condition is evaluated to false and the "Send an email" action skips. For the send an email to execute the condition should evaluate to True. 

Can you please verify if the condition that you are using is correct.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Microsoft
Microsoft

@CFernandes , I am getting this error after using HTML , every thing is done except picture message I am stuck.

My email ID is v-rebaha@microsoft.com, can you please resolve this remotely that would be great help.

resham_0-1610957611815.pngresham_1-1610957651972.png

@CFernandes ,kindly help.

Hey @resham 

You can use -

formatDateTime(<your Column ,'yyyy-MM-dd') contains 
formatDateTime(utcNow(),'yyyy-MM-dd')

You might also want to use 'is equal to' instead of contains if the above does not work.

CFernandes_0-1611143953552.png

Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @resham, have a look at this template.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (87,536)