cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nash_Chang
Frequent Visitor

Broken Files: Outlook Attachment Export to Sharepoint Document Library

Hi, 

Apologies first as I'm new to PA. Creating a flow that when email in a folder is flagged, it creates a Planner task and populate email contents and the attachment(through creating file in SharePoint then update task detail with link). But my attachments just can't upload in the correct format(PDF, JPEG, PNG). The SP file created would say the correct name but can never be opened.  Many thanks in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Nash_Chang,

You should add a Get attachments action to get the Content bytes, then use the Content bytes append into File content field to create file:

Screenshot 2020-10-29 101418.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Nash_Chang
Frequent Visitor

Here are the screenshot of the currently not working flow. The last picture is how it looks in my SharePoint, and this is a test for an email with 1 JPEG file. 

Nash_Chang_0-1603896123815.png

Nash_Chang_1-1603896191927.png

Nash_Chang_2-1603896224562.png

Nash_Chang_3-1603896278434.png

Nash_Chang_4-1603896327723.png

Nash_Chang_5-1603896479236.png

Hi @Nash_Chang,

You should add a Get attachments action to get the Content bytes, then use the Content bytes append into File content field to create file:

Screenshot 2020-10-29 101418.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,920)