cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rfla
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Bug? Multiple recipients - Send email - comma

Just created a flow that sends to one specific email adress. As the soon as I tried to add one more recipient seperated by comma the flow failed. Adding a semicolon instead of a comma worked? The TO field states comma.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

We updated the text to say semicolon instead of comma.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
kkurni
Microsoft
Microsoft

Thanks for reporting this bug.

Separated by semi-column should work.

I just create it incident to track and fix this. #20554378

v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Rfla,

Were you using Office 365 outlook sending an email?

In the flow I created “when a new tweet is posted, send an email with Office 365 outlook”, in the send email action, I filled several email addresses in the To box. Of course, I used a semicolon to separate the several email addresses, and it worked well.

So when you want to send an email to one or more recipients using Office 365 outlook, separate multiple email addresses using semicolon would be useful. Before it is fixed, you could use a semicolon instead of a comma.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

We updated the text to say semicolon instead of comma.  Thanks!

normmsnpoweruse
Helper III
Helper III

Can you share your flow? I am looking for a solution to send an email to multiple recipients for an item.

I really appreciate it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (4,634)