cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COnnect two flows or second Trigger

Hey Folks,

is it possible to connect two different flows? I need the parameters of one flow in the other. Another question but the same Problem: Is it possible to start a second trigger in a flow? My flow has to continue after a file is uploaded or created in a folder i didnt used in the flowsteps bevor. This "trigger" hasnt any connections to the steps bevor like IDs. But the steps after the receving of the File has to change other Datas from the beginning of the Flow.

Hope u can help me 

Greetings

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: COnnect two flows or second Trigger

Hi @RandomNumber,

I afraid that there is no way to connect two different flows in Microsoft Flow currently, if you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

In addition, I think it is possible to fire a second trigger in a flow. I have made a test on my side and my flow's configuration as below:4.JPG

The flow works successfully as below:

Before uploading file in my SharePoint library folder:

2.JPG

After uploading file in my SharePoint library folder:

3.JPG

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (3,211)