cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dc23
Helper I
Helper I

Can there be a variable created having value varying based on the JSON from predict

4 REPLIES 4
DeepakS
Super User
Super User

Hi @dc23 

Can you share a bit more information about your issue?

Regards,

Sure, just to elaborate on my issue.

I have a sharepoint location from where invoices are being fetched and there is a situation in which there is more than once invoice. So I have used the AI builder to create a model and extract the data from the invoice. Now while creating the variable to go through each and every row for a table in the invoice, we have to provide value, this value I fetched from the JSON created after I ran the step to Predict the data. 

However, the JSON would change with the change in invoice. Hence I would need to have the initial value of the variable entered in such a way that it is not hardcoded but varies per the output from Predict.

Hope I'm able to explain it better.

Thanks!

Hi @dc23 

Could you please share a screen capture of your flow, i am still not clear on variable you are trying to use.

Thank you I got the solution by removing the initialize variable and taking the input of Parse JSON to be dynamic.

Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,372)