cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EstebanTor

Cant make this Flow work or even test **bleep**

Hi

I've created this simple Flow that just have to send an email when a maintenance request is created in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations

The problem is that when I try to test it by performing the trigger action, nothing happens, even when I manually create the maintenance request in the correct Instance and Legal Entity nothing seems to happen

I'm pretty new on this tool, so I don't know what exactly could be the problem

image.png

I hope you can help me

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Cant make this Flow work or even test **bleep**

Could you provide a full screenshot of your Flow run histories?

FlowRunHistory.png

Also, when you click on the date/time of a Flow run, it provides you a detailed look of the step at which the Flow may have failed.

FlowFailDetails.png

👨🏻‍💻 If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE 👍.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Could you provide a full screenshot of your Flow run histories?

FlowRunHistory.png

Also, when you click on the date/time of a Flow run, it provides you a detailed look of the step at which the Flow may have failed.

FlowFailDetails.png

👨🏻‍💻 If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE 👍.

View solution in original post

Super User
Super User

Hi @EstebanTor 

Please see this link and it may help.

https://devblog.sertanyaman.com/2019/05/23/how-to-integrate-d365fo-with-microsoft-flow-using-the-new...

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Learn more from my blog
EstebanTor

Hi Brad

This flow doesn't have a history , because i haven't been able to make it run even one time

Every time I tried to test it or running, nothing happens even though I perform the trigger action and a window saying
"Flow run timed out because the starting action was not performed. Please try again" appears

image.png

Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @EstebanTor ,

Are you still experiencing this issue? I have seen multiple customers run into this problem where they can get this specific Dynamics for FnO trigger to trigger at all. I have been in an ongoing discussion with the development team regarding this issue.

I will update this thread as soon as I have additional information.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Automate Community!

firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Users online (5,455)