cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SudeepS

Chinese character issue while converting Html to PDF in Flow

I have created a Flow that takes input from a PowerApp, converts it to a HTML file in OneDrive and then converts it to a PDF file and saves it as an attachment in a SharePoint list. All steps work ok. When we view the PDF file then it is not showing the correct Chinese character. It shows as square.

Please help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brad_Groux
Community Champion
Community Champion

The OneDrive Convert file action is fairly limited due to licensing implications. However, there are a few premium connectors that may offer better file conversion support, including Plumsail Documents and Muhimbi PDF.

If those do not work, you may also be able to use the Docparser connector to extract the data, add it to a SharePoint List and then export to PDF from SharePoint. 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Brad_Groux
Community Champion
Community Champion

The OneDrive Convert file action is fairly limited due to licensing implications. However, there are a few premium connectors that may offer better file conversion support, including Plumsail Documents and Muhimbi PDF.

If those do not work, you may also be able to use the Docparser connector to extract the data, add it to a SharePoint List and then export to PDF from SharePoint. 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Thanks Brad. I have used Muhimbi PDF and it solved the issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,965)