cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bjohnson410

Cloud Flow launches Desktop Flow - both complete reporting success but the Desktop Flow never runs

Hi all,

I have a cloud flow that saves an attachment from an email to a OneDrive folder - it works fine on it's own

I have a desktop flow that takes the attachment and runs a script against it - it works fine on it's own

I bought the "unattended RSA" license and modified my Cloud Flow so the last step is to launch the desktop flow. The steps are:

1. save the attachment from the email

2. send an email to alert myself the flow has been triggered

3. launch the desktop flow

Now when I test the flow steps 1 and 2 (cloud steps) still work as they should..... Step 3 is reported as successful but it doesn't actually run. When I drill into the desktop flow, it shows the steps ran successfully but they didn't actually run at all.

Has anyone seen this before? Here are some screenshots with details:

bjohnson410_1-1635454126219.png

bjohnson410_2-1635454197342.png

1 REPLY 1
AnthonyAmador
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bjohnson410 

Power automate desktop has recently been updated, please check you have the latest version, if you already have the latest version and the problem persists, seeing this is a strange behavior, I think the best way to address this is by creating a support ticket. 

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: Get Help + Support - Power Platform | Microsoft Docs

Hope this helps. 

Kind regards. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (1,823)