cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paul_matthews
Frequent Visitor

CoE Flows Error with DLP policy with no DLP policy in place for environment.

Hi

I have updated to the latest version of the CoE Starter Kit and am now getting an error when starting either of the following flows from the Core Solution

Admin | Sync Template v3 (Apps)

Admin | Sync Template v3 (Flows)

The error that I am getting when trying to start the flow is 

"Your flow could not turn on: Admin | Sync Template v3 (Apps). Error: Flow client error returned with status code "Forbidden" and details "{"error":{"code":"DlpViolation","message":"Admin data policy 'CoE' restricts the use of /providers/Microsoft.PowerApps/apis/shared_commondataserviceforapps with /providers/Microsoft.PowerApps/apis/shared_webcontents."}}"."

Now this would normally be ok, however

1. I have no DLP policies set up for the environment with these flows on and there are no tenant wide policies in place.  The only 2 policies I have are specific to 2 other separate environments

2. I did have a policy set up with the recommended connectors added to the Business-Only bucket, however I removed it following this error.  

3. Does anyone know what "Shared_webcontents" is?  

4. Does anyone know what the "data policy 'CoE'" is referring to as I don't have or never have had a policy called "CoE"

UPDATE : I have identified that "Shared_webcontents" is "HTTP with Azure AD".  However as I have not DLP Policies for this environment I am confused why I am getting this error.

The only thing I can think of is that the system is hanging onto a previous DLP policy.  Is this possible and if so how do I refresh ?

Many thanks for any help with this.

thanks

Paul

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (36,622)