cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Col5anders
Helper I
Helper I

Condition Statement reading results incorrectly...maybe

Hello All,

 

I want to thank you in advance for any help you can provide, so let's jump in.  I have a flow that updates every week with new data and will "Get Items" from a SharePoint List, do a condition if the Store Numbers equal a certain number, then if they do match will send an email.  Below is my flow.

Col5anders_0-1602178903595.png

 

The issue I'm having is it will see "003" and "043" and send out the email, but when it finds "107" it says the condition is false when it clearly shows the input/output to be "107".  I even tried converting the data to a string first but no luck.  Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Col5anders_1-1602179131431.png

 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Col5anders 

 

Try in this way (Which i meant in last post)- i have tested this its running fine.

Hardesh15_0-1602217959259.png

Hardesh15_1-1602218037096.png

 

Thanks

Hardesh

 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@Col5anders 

 

What is column type in SharePoint List?

 

Thanks

Hardesh

@Hardesh15 

 

It is "Single line of text".  I didn't want it to be a number column type since I need them to be three characters long, like the "003" store.

@Col5anders 

I faced this issue some time back. Have you tried with converting 107 in integer?. Use only for this number not for others. Use in expression Int('107') instead of 107.

 

Thanks

Hardesh

@Hardesh15 

 

Darn, same results.  I was thinking that would work too.

Col5anders_0-1602185177837.png

 

@Col5anders

I will try it and update you further.

 

Thanks

Hardesh

@Col5anders 

 

Try in this way (Which i meant in last post)- i have tested this its running fine.

Hardesh15_0-1602217959259.png

Hardesh15_1-1602218037096.png

 

Thanks

Hardesh

 

View solution in original post

@Hardesh15 

 

There we go, that did it.  I put the int('107') on the wrong side when testing.  So it looks like anything that doesn't start with a '0' will need this this in its place instead of the SP List column name.  Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.

 
 

Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 9.48.16 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-10-09 at 9.49.50 AM.png

@Col5anders 

 

If your problem resolved please accept post as Accepted Solution. It will help others to see solution.

 

Thanks

Hardesh

@Hardesh15 

 

I thought I did, but the "Accept As Solution" button is now gone from your previous reply.

Col5anders_0-1602256021142.png

 

@Col5anders 

 

No worries i can accept solution from your behalf. 

This one is already marked as solution.

Enjoy you automation and have nice weekend.

 

Thanks

Hardesh

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,158)