cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dswalston
Level: Powered On

Condition always returns False

I've created a SharePoint list with two values for SubmitterStatus » Draft or Submit. In my flow I am stating that when an item is created or modified, check the condition of SubmitterStatus Value is equal to Submit, or in Advanced Mode  @equals(triggerBody()?['SubmitterStatus']?['Value'], 'Submit')

This always returns the Expression Result of False - even if the value of Submitter Status is Submit. I have gone into the column and made sure I copied the value from the Choice field and then pasted it into Flow - and still the same result of false.

Can someone help me understand why it always returns the value of False?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
dswalston

Re: Condition always returns False

I determined that the error is with using PowerApps and setting a default value in the List Settings. Even though I was changing the valuein the form in PowerApps, after the form saved it reverted back to the default value in List Settings overriding my input in the form.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
dswalston

I determined that the error is with using PowerApps and setting a default value in the List Settings. Even though I was changing the valuein the form in PowerApps, after the form saved it reverted back to the default value in List Settings overriding my input in the form.

View solution in original post

CristalG

I'm having the same issue and its really doing my head in! something so simple, is not so simple.

I'm not using powerapps so im not sure my issue is.. any ideas????

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users online (6,159)