cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Condition for Table Population

Hello,

I am trying to use a condition to create a yes/no variable to populate a CSV or HTML table is that possible? How would i create a variable to populate the table? Is it possible at all?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Condition for Table Population

Hi @Andrew0228 ,

Do different set action in the if yes branch and if no branch, set the value in the if yes branch to Yes, and set the if no branch No.

Best regards,

Alice   

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Andrew0228 ,

I would suggest that you explain more details about the requirement so we could better understand you.

You should know and could format the CSV or html table with Array data not Boolean data.

Best Regards,

Alice

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Sorry, what I am attempting to do is fill out a table based on whether or not a form has been filled out in the past five days. I want to send a table in an email whether it be a CSV or an HTML table. Currently I have a flow that does that but it consists of conditions for each possible outcome and it is quite bulky. So what i was hoping that i would be able to just use the condition and if "yes" then a variable in the table equals "yes" and vice versa for no. Is that possible? There are 9 forms.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Andrew0228 ,

I couldn't help you with the provided information. for the "just use the condition and if "yes" then a variable in the table equals "yes" ", what is the table like?

Best regards,

Alice   

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

The table would look a little something like this if that helps. I am wondering how I can have the result of the condition populate the second column without having to have all possible outcomes of the table because it becomes an insanely large flow. I am not even sure if it is possible.

FORM:Submission by 5/22:
Form 1Yes
Form 2No

Form 3

Yes
Form 4No
Form 5Yes
Form 6No
Form 7No
Form 8Yes
Form 9Yes
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Andrew0228 ,

What would be the Condition? 

Does the form response would be saved in a sharepoint list? If yes , maybe you could check from the list to see if the form reponse existed and then update the second column.

Or there is  no any way to check if the response is submitted.

Best regards,

Alice   

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Yes it populates a SharePoint list and i have a condition that works but i am more wondering how to turn the result of the condition into a variable or just use the result to populate the table.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Andrew0228 ,

Do different set action in the if yes branch and if no branch, set the value in the if yes branch to Yes, and set the if no branch No.

Best regards,

Alice   

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (6,215)