cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Georgio23
Regular Visitor

Condition that will only run if file is Excel

I'd like to make a condition that will only convert to pdf if the file that was put in folder is excel. I can't figure out the condition though. I haven't been able to find a 'Right(' function to see if it ends in .xls.

Thanks for any help!

Here is where I'm stuck. I'm going to move the bottom 2 steps into either the yes or no depending on the condition. 

Georgio23_0-1660150042240.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CJTye
Regular Visitor

Hey Georgio,

For the condition use:"indexOf(triggerOutputs()?['headers/x-ms-file-id'],'.xlsx')"

That will search the string for the position of '.xlsx' and return the position of that phrase within the string. Anything greater than or equal to '1' will be true. Else the condition will return '0' if false

CJTye_0-1660184456641.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
CJTye
Regular Visitor

Hey Georgio,

For the condition use:"indexOf(triggerOutputs()?['headers/x-ms-file-id'],'.xlsx')"

That will search the string for the position of '.xlsx' and return the position of that phrase within the string. Anything greater than or equal to '1' will be true. Else the condition will return '0' if false

CJTye_0-1660184456641.png

Georgio23
Regular Visitor

Thank you @CJTye !

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,174)