cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Connect Office 365 Planner to Outlook

Hello all,

I am using Office 365 and I would like to know if it is possible to link the Planner app with Outlook

I would like that when people receive a task in Planner that they receive a push notification in Outlook. It would be efficient is they can receive a notification with due date of these tasks

Also when a task is complete or in progress, I would like to receive a notification in Outlook (If I am the one who give a task to somoene)

Thank you for your help!

2 REPLIES 2
Kudo Commander
Kudo Commander

The implementation is already in planning of the developers.
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Laurent_R,

As @Piagno said, the implementation is in planning of the developers, and I have seen an idea on Flow Ideas Forum about “Office 365 Planner”, please vote the idea at here, I guess the feature would be coming soon:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Office-365-Planner/idi-p/2487

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (6,681)