cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drake-tor-2020

Copied Flows showing gray icon

I am very new to Flows but created one this morning that monitors a SharePoint Document Center and sends an email notification if new content is added to one of the folders.  I used one of the built in templates and it worked properly.  I couldn't see a way to apply this to the root of the document library so I had to create a Flow for one of the sub-folders.  It displays properly in Flows and works great.  I then chose the Save As option and renamed the Flow to create a copy.  On the copied Flow I modified the Library Name it is monitoring but left the rest of the Flow settings again.  I did the same thing for all 7 folders that are in my Document Center root.

I noticed all of the copied Flows show up with a grayed out icon and a circle with a line through it beside them (see attached image)

If I edit one of these Flows everything looks OK, no rules are grayed out, no errors displayed.  If we upload a file to one of these other folders the email notification isn't sent, and no activity is logged against the Flow.

Is there a better way to duplicate a Flow?  What does this icon mean?

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

Hi @drake-tor-2020 The icon means that is stoped but you can turn on the flow.

turnon.PNG

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

Hi @drake-tor-2020 The icon means that is stoped but you can turn on the flow.

turnon.PNG

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

Well that's embarrassing!  Thanks for pointing that out...not sure how I missed seeing that on the pop-up menu. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,389)