cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sama

Copying existing files from sharepoint to azure blob

Hi,

From one of the example i could copy files from sharepoint to azure blob when a file uploaded  to sharepoint. But I already have a number of files in sharepoint and I want to move this to azure blob. What should be the flow logic for this?

Regards,

SA

3 REPLIES 3
alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

It sounds like what you want to do is take files that already exist in Sharepoint and upload them to your Azure Blob. This should be fairly straight forward by having the flow set with a manual trigger, Have the flow get all the files from your SharePoint site and copy them over to your Azur Blob storage. Then you just need to add some logic so that it skips the copy if there is a duplicate.

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Is it possible to share some screen to do this. This will help me a lot.

Regards,

SA

alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

Unfortunately I cannot do a screen share, if you need help walking through something like this it might be better just creating a ticket and having an engineer help you out that is a part of our support team. Otherwise if you want to post some screenshots of what you have created so far the community and I can take a look and help you out with what you have and suggest some adjustments.

Here is a link on how to create a ticket if you would like to go down the route: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (1,385)