cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Create Calendar Event

Hi everyone, 

I´m trying to create a calendar event but first i want to verify if the user has time available for that.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Rahber
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Maybe you can use the Office365 function to find the meeting times so there is no conflict?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/office365/#find-meeting-times-(v2)

meeting.PNG

If you give it a specific meeting time it will tell you the availability

specific.PNG

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,

Rahber

View solution in original post

v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

I agree with @Rahber  for using the Find meeting times action.

And you could check if the Empty suggestion reason contains string Unavailable as screenshot below:

1.png

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Rahber
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Maybe you can use the Office365 function to find the meeting times so there is no conflict?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/office365/#find-meeting-times-(v2)

meeting.PNG

If you give it a specific meeting time it will tell you the availability

specific.PNG

Please click Accept as Solution if it resolved your problem or give it a Thumbs Up if it helped you in anyway this will allow other people to search correct solutions effectively.

Thanks,

Rahber

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Rahber, 

I am trying to get to the screen that you show in the second image but I have not succeeded.

I only manage to open the first one: Find meeting times (V2).

Could you tell me how to get there, thank you very much.

Hello @Anonymous 

So i used the action Find meeting times (V2) and i entered the emails and meeting start and end date. Then i tested the flow. The second screen is the same screen but in run mode so i can show you the output of first screen.

this is how your flow will be

flow.PNG

I am checking if the Empty Suggestion Reason is empty or not, if its emptyit means that the action returned some time that is available but if Empty Suggestion Reason has a reason this means that the person calendar is occupied.

Thanks,

Rahber

v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

I agree with @Rahber  for using the Find meeting times action.

And you could check if the Empty suggestion reason contains string Unavailable as screenshot below:

1.png

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (2,937)