cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaldiniAP
Level: Power Up

Create File Excel .xlsx

I have just created a new file in a Sharepoint library. The flow has a correct execution, but I cannot open the file with the next error. Can you help me?

Flow error excel.JPG

Flow create file.JPG

1 REPLY 1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Create File Excel .xlsx

Hi @MaldiniAP 

To create a file, the action expects the file content in the last attribute of the action. I can see that you mentioned simple text "Prueba" that is not accepted for excel files. The content should be a base64 content type for the excel or else it will give you the formatting error or corrupt file error. If you can share details on scenario you are trying to build, we might be able to assist you better. 

Hope this helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,173)