cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nick_Chiiii
Regular Visitor

Create an annual recurring flow

I'm trying to set up a flow to send birthday cards to our team members on their birthday.  However, the frequecy field no longer has the option "Year". So intuitively I made a choice of select "12 months". 

BUT it never runs as scheduled: e.g. I want it to run at 11/02 9:00 each year. So I set the start time at 2018-11-02T09:00:00:000Z. The result is it didn't run as I expevted. 

I switched the frequency to minit to check whether there is an issue in my flow, but it runs smoothly - sending pic to me every 12 minute. 

Is there any solution for this ANNUAL FLOW?

Many thanks for any helps!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nick_Chiiii
Regular Visitor

All right, I found where the issue is: although I've set the time zone into my location, my flow seems ignored it and treated the start time as UTC time. 

Just in case this "bug" (probably only happens on me?) will be fixed in the near future, I'll change the time zone into GMT and subtract the time difference between GMT and my time zone. 

Hope this message will help those who met similar issue. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Nick_Chiiii
Regular Visitor

All right, I found where the issue is: although I've set the time zone into my location, my flow seems ignored it and treated the start time as UTC time. 

Just in case this "bug" (probably only happens on me?) will be fixed in the near future, I'll change the time zone into GMT and subtract the time difference between GMT and my time zone. 

Hope this message will help those who met similar issue. 

View solution in original post

Hi @Nick_Chiiii,

Glad to know you solved the issue by yourself.

If your problem has been solved, You could go ahead and mark the post as solved by clicking “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (4,742)