cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Create file to save email fail

Hi All,

I'm creating a level approval process and wish to save email from first approver and add it as attachment in the "Approval Request Email" to the second approver. However, I'm facing difficulty in saving email with "Create File" function. (This is what i found to save the email or there's another way to save email in the sharepoint?)  I'm getting the error of "shared_sharepointonline_1 doesn't exist"

The flow right now

IMG_1030.jpg

Error

IMG_1029.jpg

Appreciate all advices or comments to alter the flow. Thanks in advance.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

It is a connection issue, I guess you test the Flow by using data from previous runs. If the Create File action is added latter the previous runs, when you test it by using data from previous runs, it will report the issue. Because in the previous runs, it hasn't the SharePoint connection. You could test it by sending the Email with attachment to the destination email to try it again:

Screenshot 2020-09-14 133226.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

kathyferreira
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi @Anonymous. Personally, I have encountered this issue when modifying a Flow that is triggered by a Power Apps button.

What it solves the problem in that case is going into the Power App, remove the flow from the app and adding it to the button again, so the app can "map" the SharePoint connection.

Let us know if you could fix it!

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
CFernandes
Super User III
Super User III

Hey @Anonymous 

What is the trigger that you are using? With reference to screenshot the Trigger() is causing the error message and complains the property does not exist. 

If you are looking for a archive emails then have look at my blog, https://clavinfernandes.wordpress.com/2018/10/09/archive-incoming-emails-in-pdf-format-using-microsoft-flow/ 

Also have a look at https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/outlook-connector-more/ 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

It is a connection issue, I guess you test the Flow by using data from previous runs. If the Create File action is added latter the previous runs, when you test it by using data from previous runs, it will report the issue. Because in the previous runs, it hasn't the SharePoint connection. You could test it by sending the Email with attachment to the destination email to try it again:

Screenshot 2020-09-14 133226.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

kathyferreira
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi @Anonymous. Personally, I have encountered this issue when modifying a Flow that is triggered by a Power Apps button.

What it solves the problem in that case is going into the Power App, remove the flow from the app and adding it to the button again, so the app can "map" the SharePoint connection.

Let us know if you could fix it!

Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Users online (55,915)