cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Create planner tasks for flagged emails office 365

Hi everyone,

I am trying to create an ticketing system for my compagny, as a first step, am trying to catch emails from outlook or office 365 but I get this error :

{
"error": {
    "code": 502,
    "source": "europe-002.azure-apim.net",
    "clientRequestId": "5a4bbbd2-590e-4ef3-86c5-22ba6a5cc455",
    "message": "BadGateway",
    "innerError": {
      "status": 502,
      "message": "Request failed. Try again later.\r\nclientRequestId: 5a4bbbd2-590e-4ef3-86c5-22ba6a5cc455\r\nserviceRequestId: 5f8799d3-2584-4f92-bab8-9db18ffd8968",
      "error": {
        "message": "Request failed. Try again later."
      },
      "source": "office365-ne.azconn-ne-01.p.azurewebsites.net"
    }
  }
}

My understanding is that the trigger never happened even if am sending a mail from me to me to test the flow.
Please help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Create planner tasks for flagged emails office 365

Thanks, I suggest you use the When an email is flagged (V2) and try again as it has replaced the one you are using. If it still gives the error what happens when you click the fix the trigger link?

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

@MohamedAYACH could you post a screenshot of your flow so that we can see if there is an error somewhere.

Rob
Los Gallardos

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

flow error highlight.PNGtrigger error.PNGCapture error 2.PNG

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Thanks, I suggest you use the When an email is flagged (V2) and try again as it has replaced the one you are using. If it still gives the error what happens when you click the fix the trigger link?

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thx !

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (9,882)