cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bijoumon
Frequent Visitor

Current User OneDrive path

Hi,

I have created a flow which is triggered from PowerApps. 

I am getting two collection data into flow and using V2 connector, I am fetching it and ultimately writing it into an excel table which is predefined in my OneDrive.

Once the flow completes the file will be launched for the Current user.

I also would like to save this file automatically into Current users OneDrive Root or in a Folder.

I have tried to copy file to current users OneDrive, but don't know how to get the destination path automatically against the current user.

Is there a way to get current user's OneDrive path using flow. 

2 REPLIES 2
Rhiassuring
Super User
Super User

I mean, the user's path, sure ... but ... are you going to have the access to load into each individual OneDrive user's account? 

I think the path is just https://tenant-my.sharepoint.com/personal/emailname_emaildomain_com

Did this answer your question? Please mark it as the solution.
Did it contribute positively towards finding the final solution? Please give it a thumbs up.

I answer questions on the forum for 2-3 hours every Thursday!

Hi @Rhiassuring 

Thank You for the reply.

I have done this by just passing  /Documents/FileName.Extn in destination file path and it is giving output as expected when I run the flow.

I need to test this with other users and if it is not working, will revert you seeking help... 😊

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (1,538)