cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AM05

Daily After Hours Automatic Replies

Hi all, 

I want to set up an automatic reply for weekdays After Office Hours (1700-0830) and if possible weekends 24 hours. I work in a medical centre and I would like for my clients to know that I do not check my email during this hours. 

I tried doing it but it seems like my flow fails because of the Start Time and End Time. Can someone help me with Fx (tingy) or what should I do? I am new to power automate. 

Thank you for the help. 

2 REPLIES 2
v-liwei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AM05 

You can create a flow like below to automatically reply when an email arrives.

vliweimsft_0-1669347059221.png

Add triggerCondition to the trigger to limit when the flow is triggered (1700-0830 and weekends)

vliweimsft_1-1669347076304.png

vliweimsft_2-1669347087427.png

@or( less( formatDateTime( triggerOutputs()?['body/receivedDateTime'] ,'HH:mm'),formatDateTime('08:30:00','HH:mm')),greater(formatDateTime(triggerOutputs()?['body/receivedDateTime'], 'HH:mm'),formatDateTime('17:00:00','HH:mm'))),equals( dayOfWeek(triggerOutputs()?['body/receivedDateTime']),6),equals(dayOfWeek(triggerOutputs()?['body/receivedDateTime']),0))

Since flow converts all time to the Utc time zone, if there is a time difference between your time zone and Utc, you can use the addHours function for each triggerOutputs()?['body/receivedDateTime'] in the formula I provided to convert it to your time zone .

I think this link will help you:

Solved: Send email from shared inbox during after-hours ti... - Power Platform Community (microsoft....

Best Regards,

Levi

VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Have a look at this: ScheduledOOF flow for Office 365

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me if you are interested in custom Power Automate development.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (2,576)