cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AM05

Daily After Hours Automatic Replies

Hi all, 

I want to set up an automatic reply for weekdays After Office Hours (1700-0830) and if possible weekends 24 hours. I work in a medical centre and I would like for my clients to know that I do not check my email during this hours. 

I tried doing it but it seems like my flow fails because of the Start Time and End Time. Can someone help me with Fx (tingy) or what should I do? I am new to power automate. 

Thank you for the help. 

2 REPLIES 2
v-liwei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AM05 

You can create a flow like below to automatically reply when an email arrives.

vliweimsft_0-1669347059221.png

Add triggerCondition to the trigger to limit when the flow is triggered (1700-0830 and weekends)

vliweimsft_1-1669347076304.png

vliweimsft_2-1669347087427.png

@or( less( formatDateTime( triggerOutputs()?['body/receivedDateTime'] ,'HH:mm'),formatDateTime('08:30:00','HH:mm')),greater(formatDateTime(triggerOutputs()?['body/receivedDateTime'], 'HH:mm'),formatDateTime('17:00:00','HH:mm'))),equals( dayOfWeek(triggerOutputs()?['body/receivedDateTime']),6),equals(dayOfWeek(triggerOutputs()?['body/receivedDateTime']),0))

Since flow converts all time to the Utc time zone, if there is a time difference between your time zone and Utc, you can use the addHours function for each triggerOutputs()?['body/receivedDateTime'] in the formula I provided to convert it to your time zone .

I think this link will help you:

Solved: Send email from shared inbox during after-hours ti... - Power Platform Community (microsoft....

Best Regards,

Levi

VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Have a look at this: ScheduledOOF flow for Office 365

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me if you are interested in custom Power Automate development.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (1,962)