cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily message for all incomplete Planner Tasks

Hello Ladys and Gentlemen,

i am trying to create a flow, that sends me a daily message with every incomplete planner task in the whole company. ( a small one ;-))

So i started with the template "end a daily email of incomplete Planner tasks in CSV and HTML table format" and it lookes pretty good.

It only sends the tasks from the user that is connected but i was a good start i think.

Then i tried to link another user into it and then the filter array that looked for the due dates failed every time.

I changed nothing except the user. I also tried to set it up from scratch with other users and exported the one that was running well.

I set the filter array like that : "due date/time" "lesser than" "utcNow()".

With the first user i started it works fine.

With every other i tried i get an error that the array need to comparable parameters but i have set the parametertypes "zero" and "string" and so it will not work.

But i dont know how i have to change it, to work.

Anyone any idea how to fix this, or a better idea for the initial plan?

Thanks in advance and have a good day!

Johannes

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (21,566)