cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MRMRH

Data in HTML Table shows up strange when converted to PDF

Hi, I am building a flow where everytime a list item is created or modified, it will generate a PDF of the new or modified data, but the PDF created is borderline unreadable. I have tried to format the HTML but I haven't been able to solve the problem. Any help is greatly appriciated!Udklip.PNG

10 REPLIES 10
Hardesh15
Super User
Super User

@MRMRH  This is because of wrong dynamic content you are selecting. Please select correct one from Dynamic content.

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Mark as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

What would be the correct dynamic content? For example, right now I have selected the dynamic content for "Eftersynstype", the expression being "outputs('Get_item')?['body/Eftersynstype']. Is this wrong?

Hi @Hardesh15 

Could you please provide the screenshots of your Flow configuration?

Best Regards.

@MRMRH Please confirm if this is choice column? if yes then you should pass Choice column Value.

Hardesh15_0-1635223671799.png

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Mark as Solution' if my post answered your question.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

@v-LilyW-msft  If User requires i will provide screens. Please do not interfere in thread response. If you are aware of then rather than asking you can also provide screens. Please do not take this personal.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

Hi @Hardesh15 

Okay, thanks for your reminder.

@MRMRHPlease ignore my replay, thanks.

Best Regards.

When I try to put a value as dynamic content, the flow doesn't let me and instead creates a "Apply to Each" operation. I have linked a picture of my flow.Udk2lip.PNG

@MRMRH  So your choice column has multi select option? in that case store all option in a variable then pass that variable in HTML table it will remove looping.

@Hardesh /Gopenly.in

@v-LilyW-msft  Thank for understanding. Appreciated!!!!

How would I go about storing all options as a variable? Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (2,003)