cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Delete "Request Sign Off"

Hello,

I have a sharepoint with mutliple flows for particular approval levels. However there is a flow called "Request sign-off" that apprears to be a default flow in Sharepoint. My question is is there any way to delete it or modify it so it doesnt appear in that dropdown, so people dont use it by mistake?

RSO.JPG

Regards,

Ali

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
diliberto91
Frequent Visitor

Microsoft recently introduced a way to configure these native workflows. Now there is an option to disable this workflow.

You can either replace it with the “Content Approval” flow or disable it entirely.

For steps on how to disable this feature:
Delete Request Sign Off Workflow - SharePoint Online

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ScottShearer
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous:

As far as I know, there is no "out of the box" method for hiding the Reuqest Sign-off Flow.  A solution would require some type of page customization (jQuery, etc.).

Scott

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

There are person with the similar request as yours, as is refered in the link below:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/How-do-you-remove-quot-Request-Sign-off-quot-from-menu/m-p/148608#M15238

You could submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum to require a selection to remove the "Request Sign-off":

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Alice

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same complaint but after I changed the Library Settings>versioning settings to Require content approval for submitted items to Yes, the Request sign-off is gone/hiddenVersioningSettings.jpgHideRequestSignOff.jpg:

If I changed back the Require content approval for submitted items to No, the Request sign-off is back:

VersioningSettings-No.jpgShowRequestSignOff.jpg

diliberto91
Frequent Visitor

Microsoft recently introduced a way to configure these native workflows. Now there is an option to disable this workflow.

You can either replace it with the “Content Approval” flow or disable it entirely.

For steps on how to disable this feature:
Delete Request Sign Off Workflow - SharePoint Online

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (4,358)