cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erikah
Level: Powered On

Deleting Duplicate Data from Excel when combining 3 Sharepoint Lists

I am creating a Training Log that HR can use to collect agency training data. I have 3 separate Sharepoint List and I have been able to use Flow to put them in Excel. Everything is great, except, I'm having duplicate data. I realized that it will duplicate every time I run the Flow. This is a really big problem. To add to my confusion, I have another Flow that will update what is in Excel to a 4th Sharepoint list. This list is not showing the duplicates. I'm so confused. I have attached all the pictures. Thank you in advance for the help. flow2.pngflow1.pngflow.png

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Deleting Duplicate Data from Excel when combining 3 Sharepoint Lists

Hi @erikah ,

Could you please explain your requirement for your flow?

What is your requirement for the Condtion3 in your first picture?

Could you please explain more about the flow in your third picture?

Please explain more details so we would better understan your requirement and try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

erikah
Level: Powered On

Re: Deleting Duplicate Data from Excel when combining 3 Sharepoint Lists

@v-alzhan-msft 

Of course! 

The requirements for Condition 3 (and all the conditions) is that if the Excel variables are not equal to the SharePoint variables, update the variables in the Excel doc. The flow begins by stating Get Sharepoint Lists and Add them to Excel. Since I have 3 lists, I did each list separately in order to get them all to add into the spreadsheet. That is why you see the flow go back and forth between Sharepoint commands and Excel. I want to continue to add all three lists into one Excel worksheet, I just can't figure out how to keep it from duplicating the data in Excel. Does that make more sense?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (3,958)