cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rejdy
Helper II
Helper II

Do Until - loop problem (unexplained termination)

Hello guys,

i have encountered new issue i have never seen before. "Do until" step in my flow does not work as it is intented. I use loops to go through approval process. As you can see in the attachend picture, when status agreement is not equal to "out of signature" (status from "When the state of an agreement changes - signing") the loope continues to the next one. Further on, there is a condition which is tied to the agreement status as well. Therefore, every time a user signs the agreement metadata of a pdf file is updated in my Sharepoint library with "Update file properties". When the agreement is signed or refused by the last user, status changes to "completed/refused" and therefore it continues to "Condition - signed or cancelled".

I have tested the flow many times, it works as intended. Even my colleagues already use it to approve documents. Our problem is, that even though we have for example 5 signers and the "Do until" should go through 5 loops, it happens that after the 3rd loop the flow does not go through the last two loops but continues with further steps after my "Do until" step. There is no error message, i have checked everything (how and when status changes, all previous runs, etc.) but i cannot find the reason. It is quite weird and causes problems for our approval processes. Sometimes if goes through all loops, sometimes it does not - WHY?

If anyone has a clue, pleas eget back to me. THANKY you in advance!

pic1.JPG

1 REPLY 1
Rilsina
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi,

You can check the count( iterations) that are set for your do until loop. In Change limits drop down, you can see the count[ the no of times the loop] shall run.

Rilsina_0-1605781982201.png

Hope this helps!

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (85,027)