cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bill_Z
Frequent Visitor

Dynamic Content no longer available from Filter Array body

Hi all, 

I'm having an issue with using connecting to the Dynamic content from a Filter Array connector. When I first set up this Flow, I was able to access the dynamic content. I went in to edit my flow and no longer have the option of Dynamic Content from the Filter Array step. 
I tried creating a new flow following the same steps as in the first, but still, no luck connecting that Dynamic Content.

Dynamic Content error for Filter action_LI.jpgHas anyone seen this problem, or solved it previously?

5 REPLIES 5
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Bill_Z,

I cannot reproduce your issue. After saving the flow, I edit the flow again, the dynamic content from the Filter Array action still shows in the list like this:

捕获.JPG

Can you please try with some other connectors to create a similar flow

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Mona, 

I'm only having issues when I filter the list of results from the "Get records" action for D365 for Operations.

The filter array Dynamic Content is working for all of the other connectors I try, including other D365 for Operations connectors... 

Unfortunately the Get Records action is the only one I can use for what I'm hoping to accomplish. Is there anything I can do to trouble-shoot this? 

Best,

Bill

LJMac

Did this get solved, I am having the same issue?

Jon-CoNP
Frequent Visitor

I finally came up with a resolution. Since the Filter Array columns don't show as dynamic options, instead do a function: item()?['Title'], item()?['DueDate'], etc. It's not as easy to read when you're initially building and testing the flow (shows as item()), but when you re-enter the editor fresh it shows the column name.Capture.JPG

This resolution worked for me too, thanks a lot, you saved my life 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (46,143)