cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Dynamic content is empty when used inside a SWITCH CASE

Hi,

I've build a flow in which the SWITCH evaluates the value of a Sharepoint list. When the result matches one of the SWITCH cases several actions should be performed. The issue is that these actions have dynamic content generated before the SWITCH and for some unknown reason when running a test this content, e.g. a variable, is empty.

I attach screenshots of the flow logic and of the result.

sngbcn_0-1599722296637.png

result:

sngbcn_1-1599722390016.png

Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Hello @sngbcn 

Could you display the output of the "Initialize" and "Set" variables? I imagine you set there the value of the tenant Id (probably you can avoid the "set variable" action, and initialize it with the tenant id value).

Regards,

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi @fchopo 

After I checked what you told me I saw the variable was left empty. So I moved the "initialize variable" action before other action blocks, and now it works.

sngbcn_0-1599745083141.png

Now I face a different problem:

sngbcn_1-1599745232263.png

The error text says: 

"shouldSetSpoSiteReadOnlyForMembers is not supported in app-only context."

Can you throw some light on this? I've checked the app has all requiered permissions.

Thanks

Highlighted

Hello @sngbcn 

Which authentication method are you using when calling the http post action? Please, have a look at this excellent post by Laura Kokkarinen on how to call graph with delegated permissions: https://laurakokkarinen.com/calling-microsoft-graph-from-microsoft-flow-and-other-daemon-apps-with-d...

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (8,659)