cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dynamics Financials Create record error

Hi all,

I am trying to integrate accounts form Dynamics 365 CRM  to Dynamics Financials.

However, I am not able to integrate these customers as it throwing an error given below:

{ "status": 400, "message": "Invalid Mashup Expression using supplied values.\r\n inner exception: The value is not updatable.", "source": "127.0.0.1" }

Thanks in advance!

8 REPLIES 8
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Dynamics Financials Create record error

Hi Anjali,

When you create a connection with Dynamics Financials, do you get any warning messages?

Have you tried another trigger to see if you would still get this error message?

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mabel,

I didn't get any warning message for Financial Connector.

I am not sure what you mean by "another trigger" . I have tried with other enities (Items) of Financials, it is throwing the same error.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi Anjali,

What’s the trigger of your flow? Is your flow triggered by “when an email is arrived” or “when an item is created in SharePoint list” or others? Could you show me a screenshot of your flow?

So I suggested you to try another trigger to run the flow to see if you would still get the error message.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Flow is triggered "when an record is create" i.e when an account is created in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. PFB screenshot of the flow.

Capture.PNG

Another trigger I have tried is with Products. When a product is created the flow must be triggered.

Thanks you

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi Anjali,

Thanks for your screenshot. I reproduced this issue from my side.
I tried the flow to create an item in Dynamics Financials when a record is created in Dynamics 365. When the flow ran, I got the same error message with you.

financials1.PNG

Then I tried to trigger the flow with “when an item is created in Dynamics Financials”, I got the same error in this trigger.

financials2.PNG

Thanks for your feedback. I will report this issue from my side and try to involve other for a further investigation.

Best regards, 

Mabel Mao

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Anjali

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi Anjali,

I have some updates for you. Record creation of Dynamics Financials is currently not supported yet. There would be some updates on this connector of Dynamics Financials.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

kipsmith
Level: Powered On

Has the ability to create records in Dynamics for Financials been enabled yet?  I am still recieving an error.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,546)