cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ryanchenjin

Email requester or email Approval

Hi There

It seems the UI on the approval center has been changed over last few days. We were able to see all received or sent approval in a card UI, and we have option to email requester or approval person to remind. Now, the UI has been changed to a list view, and we do not have the option to email requester or approval person for reminder any longer.

I notice that the UI on my Team's flow app still not changed. 

Is there any setting for that? What is the best way to email reminder to requester or approver. 

Thansk and Regards

Ryan 

5 REPLIES 5
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Yes it has changed to a list, but I don't remember there ever being the ability to send a reminder.  There is and always was the ability to re-assign the approval to someone else if you are the approver.  There is also the ability to cancel it if you are the requestor. The UI has changed but I don't think you've lost any functionality.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Join me at 365 and PWR EduCon in Chicago
EduCon Chicago 2022

RezaDorrani
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @Ryanchenjin 

Yes there was an option to email ondemand  requester or approver 

The new UI has lost this functionality

Not sure if there are any plans to get this feature back

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

There was an option. I still see it in my Team's flow app

Thanks 

Hi @Ryanchenjin 

with so many updates happening, no guarantee that this option will be available in the MS Teams Flow App in future

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Hi @Ryanchenjin ,

To be honest, I also knew this feature for the first time.Smiley Embarassed

I don't remember having the ability to send emails to Requestor and Approver in the Approval center. It seems that this feature only exists in Teams.

As described by @Pstork1 , only Reassign approver can be used in the Approval center, and until recently, a new feature to cancel the approve request has been added.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,423)