cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gerard2
Helper I
Helper I

Emails not showing in Sent Items when using 'When an items is created or modified/Send an email'

Hi all,

My flow works - emails are sent when specific columns of my SharePoint list are modified - the sender receives them but the emails are not appearing in sent items - is there something I'm missing?

I had it configured using my own personal email account but would like it to send from a shared mailbox. I was going to change it to 'send an email using a shared mail box' but will I encounter the same issue? Does Flow not show emails in sent items?

Cheers,

Gerard

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Johnnyg
Community Support
Community Support

The issue seems fixed when customer changes connection card to 'send an email using a shared mail box'. Please keep posting under the answer if the issue still exists. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Johnny
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi Johnnyg,

That worked - it shows up in Sent of the Shared Mailbox but the recipient gets an email from my personal email account as well as the Shared Mailbox (two duplicate emails). Is there a way to stop it from sending the duplicate from my personal email account?

Is this more to do with Outlook then flow? 

Thanks for the help so far - very much appreciated. 

4 REPLIES 4
Johnnyg
Community Support
Community Support

Hello Gerard2,

They shoudl be displayed here. Have you checked your inbox under OWA? 
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Prevent-sent-emails-from-showing-in-Sent-Items-fo...

Best Regards,
Johnny
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Johnnyg
Community Support
Community Support

The issue seems fixed when customer changes connection card to 'send an email using a shared mail box'. Please keep posting under the answer if the issue still exists. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Johnny

Hi Johnnyg,

That worked - it shows up in Sent of the Shared Mailbox but the recipient gets an email from my personal email account as well as the Shared Mailbox (two duplicate emails). Is there a way to stop it from sending the duplicate from my personal email account?

Is this more to do with Outlook then flow? 

Thanks for the help so far - very much appreciated. 

Worked it out - closed SharePoint off and restarted everything and no longer getting duplicates (it still had the old configuration for some reason) Thanks Johnnyg 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,032)