cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Emails notifications sent from me instead of microsoft@powerapps.com

So I have a Flow set up to send email notifications via the 'Send an email (v2)' action. Email notifications were previously being sent out from microsoft@powerapps.com, but as testing progressed I decided to change the 'From' address to a shared mailbox I had access to.

The shared mailbox option worked but unfortunately emails were being sent from 'Me on behalf on Shared Mailbox'. Not exactly what I was looking for so I decided to leave the 'From' field blank. Now emails are being sent from my own corporate email address instead 😑

Long story short, is it possible to go back to having emails sent from microsoft@powerapps.com? FYI I don't have Office 365 Admin Center access to set up new email addresses or create an alias.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Emails notifications sent from me instead of microsoft@powerapps.com

@nouptime to have emails sent from the Microsoft PowerApps account you need to use the Send an email notification (v3) action. It can send up to 100 emails in any 24 hour period.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

@nouptime to have emails sent from the Microsoft PowerApps account you need to use the Send an email notification (v3) action. It can send up to 100 emails in any 24 hour period.

Rob
Los Gallardos
If I've answered your question or solved your problem, please mark this question as answered. This helps others who have the same question find a solution quickly via the forum search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

@RobElliott Thanks for the reply. Apologies, I may have overlooked the fact that the flow was initially configured with the Send an email notification (v3) action prior to me changing it to Send an email (v2), which explains why the earlier email notifications worked fine.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Users online (6,990)