cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chucksta
Helper II
Helper II

Emails to Share point List and receiving error

I have created a SHarepoint List for some service emails.

When i try to test the actions on an email that is sent to my email address I am getting the error below:

Body
{
  "status"400,
  "message""Invalid text value.\n\nA text field contains invalid data. Please check the value and try again.\r\nclientRequestId: 22f9b463-b061-42ea-85d5-9d5e188dfd22\r\nserviceRequestId: b9188e9e-60dc-6000-eaa8-d1eca77ecc8c"
 ex2.jpgex.jpg

Not sure what this error stems from or why I am getting it. I have no problem when I leave the body off the flow, but not srue why the flow is not working. I have even tried just an email with Test in the body and I get this failure. Thanks in adnave for your assistance!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @chucksta,

Have you checked whether the content of your Email Body output matches the type of the field corresponding to the SP list?

The Email Body output is generally in Html format, you need to convert it to Text format.

I have made a test on my side and the flow works well. Please take a try with the following workaround:

Image reference:

34.PNG

The flow works successfully as below:

35.PNG

Please take a try and let me know if issue still exist.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @chucksta,

Have you checked whether the content of your Email Body output matches the type of the field corresponding to the SP list?

The Email Body output is generally in Html format, you need to convert it to Text format.

I have made a test on my side and the flow works well. Please take a try with the following workaround:

Image reference:

34.PNG

The flow works successfully as below:

35.PNG

Please take a try and let me know if issue still exist.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Trying shortly and will update.

@v-bacao-msft 

I still get the same error I think its becasue the email that I am trying to import into the body column of the sharepoint list has over 300 characters and I am wondeirng if that is the problem. Now would there be a way to either get this data to import into the field or make the data accessible but smaller?

I got it to work. My list setup as single line. I made it mulitple for the body column and it works, just trying to figure out how to remove the word wrap from the body column so it wont be so big. any suggestions?

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (2,026)