cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Environment selection not showing on Flows mobile app

Hi all,

We have just moved our applications and flows to a new environment and ever since then, most of the users in my company are not able to see the environment selection on the mobile application. They need to see this so they can use the approvals action in the correct environment. 

Untitled.jpg

This account is my account and I am able to see the environment options except for the other users

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Anonymous ,

I have tested it on my side, and now we can switch Environments in iOS version of Flow app.

Image reference:

23.jpg

Please take a try again and see if issue still exists.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

The result of my previous test is that IOS users may have such a problem, the Flow app in Android phone can switch Environment normally.

Is the situation on your side consistent with what I described? If so, please give us feedback.

As an alternative, some users can't switch Environment on Flow app. Please suggest that they do this on the web first.

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-bacao-msft ,

It seems to mostly be affecting the IOS users in my company as well. I managed to get it working for some users by going to admin centre and giving them Environment Marker permission. I am a bit worried as the Environment Maker has more permissions which I would not like for most of the end users in my business to have. Some users still cannot see

Hi @Anonymous ,

I have tested it on my side, and now we can switch Environments in iOS version of Flow app.

Image reference:

23.jpg

Please take a try again and see if issue still exists.

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (4,966)