cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vcaraballo
Level: Power Up

Error Message: "create and authorize oauth connection failed", when using the Save Office 365 email attachments to OneDrive for Business Template

Can the error in the image below, when trying create/run this template:

It happens for others, also.

MS Flow.JPG

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Error Message: "create and authorize oauth connection failed", when using the Save Office 365 email attachments to OneDrive for Business Template

Hi @vcaraballo ,

The issue is confirmed in the link below:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/The-OneDrive-service-is-not-available-in...

The product team is working on solving the issue, if the issue is solved, I will reply here.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Error Message: "create and authorize oauth connection failed", when using the Save Office 365 email attachments to OneDrive for Business Template

Hi @vcaraballo ,

This issue got resolved already, please take a try with your flow gain and let me know if your problem could be solved.

Best regards,

Alice       

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

9 REPLIES 9
Super User
Super User

I'll report it.  This appears to be another instance where changes in the underlying actions have broken the template.  In my opinion templates are very useful as examples of how to build a Flow, but I've seen too many problems with Templates breaking later due to underlying changes that I wouldn't recommend using them for production.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
vcaraballo

Tried creating the same Flow manually, but got the error below, when creating the step, to perform the OneDrive for Business Actions.

Failed with error: 'OAuth2Certificate authorization flow failed for service 'Office 365 (Discovery, Certificate)'. The OneDrive service is not available in your Office 365 subscription. The following Office 365 services are available: Office 365 SharePoint, Office 365 Exchange, Office 365 Exchange, Office 365 Exchange, Microsoft Azure, Office 365 OneNote'. Please sign in again.

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

I'm seeing this in a couple of other Flows too today.  I think it may be a temporary issue.  I've reported it.  GIve it a few hours and see if it improves.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @vcaraballo ,

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The template works fine on my side when I open it, as the screenshot below:

1.png

Please take a try to open the template again and let me know if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Alice

---___---

Hi, I'm still seeing this issue today - any update on a fix?

Roddy.

Super User
Super User

I have reported it, but have not seen an update on status.  I just tried again and I'm having the same issue you are.  So the problem remains.  I haven't tried doing it without using the template, but that is I think your only option at this point.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @vcaraballo ,

The issue is confirmed in the link below:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/The-OneDrive-service-is-not-available-in...

The product team is working on solving the issue, if the issue is solved, I will reply here.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @vcaraballo ,

This issue got resolved already, please take a try with your flow gain and let me know if your problem could be solved.

Best regards,

Alice       

---___---

Hi, I can confirm this is resolved for me anyway. Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Users Online
Currently online: 173 members 3,412 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: