I am pasting the response below for your reference
After careful step by step analysis of what was causing the issue for me I discovered that hyperlinks in the text of the document were the cause. Apparently the parser used in PowerAutomate Flows cannot deal with hyperlinks anywhere in the document and crash causing the error. I remove the "link" in the link text and it read the file fine and found the text fields.
If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!