cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error at Set Content Approval Status Step

Dear Team, 

Set Content Approval Status is failing on my flow. Although i receive my confirmation email, my authorizing Manager does not receive  a notification for the approval process. 

In Microsoft Exchange, my manager has been already configured as the line Manager and i dont know why this step is failing.

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

It looks like you were able to get your issue figured out here. I just wanted to add in a bit more information if you would like to learn more. Feel free to take a look.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/require-approval-of-items-in-a-site-list-or-library-cd076...

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have found the solution for my problem. 

in the Versioning Settings in Site settings, Require content approval for submitted items was set to No. 

I changed this to Yes and the test runs without the error.

Thanks

Hi,

It looks like you were able to get your issue figured out here. I just wanted to add in a bit more information if you would like to learn more. Feel free to take a look.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/require-approval-of-items-in-a-site-list-or-library-cd076...

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,430)