cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AdamBradbury198
Level: Powered On

Error message with Flow trigger: There’s a problem with the flow’s trigger

When I went into Microsoft Flow today, to check one of my Team Flows, it showed an error message:

'There is a problem with the flow's trigger.'

When I clicked 'Fix the trigger', it showed a 'BadGateway' message.

MOC flow picture 1.pngMOC flow picture 2.pngMOC flow picture 3.pngMOC flow picture 4.PNG

However, when I went into the Flow to check, the trigger looked normal, and the Flow Checker showed 0 errors and 0warnings.

MOC flow picture 5.pngMOC flow picture 6.png

When I saved and exited, it seemed ok, but then a minute later the 'There is a problem with the flow's trigger' message appeared again.

I don't understand why I am now seeing this error.

The flow ran correctly only a few weeks ago.

Hope someone can explain what is going on to me, and how to fix it so that the flow will run when I next need it (within 2 weeks time).

Many thanks,

Best regards,

Adam Bradbury

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Error message with Flow trigger: There’s a problem with the flow’s trigger

Hi @AdamBradbury198 ,

This seems to be a temporary error since your configuration is no problem.

Please try to solve this problem by using the following two methods.

• Reconfigure the trigger's connection and see if a similar issue still exists.
  • Or you could click Save as to create a copy of this Flow. A copy of Flow will appear in My flows list. You could check if the Flow has a similar problem. If not, share it with Team users.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Super User
Super User

I'm facing this issue today. The Flow was delayed by 4-5 mins. When checking the runs, I see the "fix the trigger" error. The Flow eventually runs, but this is disheartening. Please advise. 
Thank you

image.png

image.png

Super User
Super User

@ericonline wrote:

I'm facing this issue today. The Flow was delayed by 4-5 mins. When checking the runs, I see the "fix the trigger" error. The Flow eventually runs, but this is disheartening. Please advise. 
Thank you

image.png

image.png

500, 501 and 502 errors are temporary/transient errors that generally indicate connectivity issues or "blips" in service, and are usually cleared after a short amount of time.

Periodically there are connectivity and/or network issues between the various Office 365 services that cause these type of errors. If the errors persist, you'll need to Contact Flow Support directly for assistance. 

ContactSupport.png

👨🏻‍💻 If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE 👍.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users online (6,158)