cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RonRattray
Frequent Visitor

Error on DataVerse table update on column that doesn't exist in the table

I am trying to update a DataVerse table but am getting an error which I don't understand - 

"WorkflowOperationParametersRuntimeMissingValue. The 'inputs.parameters' of workflow operation 'Update_a_row' of type 'OpenApiConnection' is not valid. Error details: The resolved string values for the following parameters are invalid, they may not be null or empty: 'recordId'" - the parameter recordId not a column and does not exist in the table.

the main part of the flow is below

RonRattray_0-1663853936618.png

any help would be gratefully appreciated

Ron

2 REPLIES 2
djclark12
Frequent Visitor

@RonRattray Are you passing in the unique identifier for the row you're trying to update?

RonRattray
Frequent Visitor

Yes I think so ... I should have explained better - 

1. List Rows tblInvoices gets the record I want to update using a key field and I use the oData from this to try to  update a the Row

2. the Compose is simply a check to ensure I only get 1 record returned which appears to be the case

3. the Update a Row is where I use the oData to get the actual record I need to update the fields.

RonRattray_0-1663920611916.png

hope that explains it better

Ron

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,702)