cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Error "Cannot submit message" with status 403 in Send an email action in MS Flow / MS Automate

Hi,

I am getting error "Cannot submit message" with status 403 in Send an email action in MS Flow / MS Automate. It was working fine until Nov 19th 2019. Need this working urgently. Any help greatly appreciated !!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for quick response. 

In my case, the issue was with the account which Flow used to send emails. That mailbox was full and therefore it was throwing error. Once I had Exchange team clear mailbox, it just started to work fine.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Flows fail because of an authentication error. If you have this type of error, the error message contains Unauthorized or an error code of 401 or 403 appears. You can usually fix an authentication error by updating or recreate the connection:

1. At the Right of the web portal, click the Data bar, and then click or tap Connections.

2. Scroll to the connection for which you saw the Unauthorized error message.

3. Next to the connection, click or tap the Verify password link in the message about the connection not being authenticated.

4. Verify your credentials by following the instructions that appear, return to your flow-run failure, and then click or tap Resubmit.

The flow should now run as expected.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for quick response. 

In my case, the issue was with the account which Flow used to send emails. That mailbox was full and therefore it was throwing error. Once I had Exchange team clear mailbox, it just started to work fine.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (19,521)