cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Halim_EngieIT
Level: Powered On

Error: value does not fall within the expected range when giving permission using flow

Hello, 
when I use the Send an Http request to SharePoint so I can give access to a user on an element I am getting error 400 with the message: "value does not fall within the expected range"

Any possible solutions?

1 REPLY 1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: Error: value does not fall within the expected range when giving permission using flow

Hi @Halim_EngieIT 

Please refer to the below links that refer and address to this issue while making API calls to SharePoint REST. 

http://www.ashokraja.me/tips/How-to-resolve-Error-Value-does-not-fall-within-the-expected-range-with...

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/657241/sharepoint-listitem-error-value-does-not-fall-within-the-...

If this does not resolve, please share a screenshot of the flow so that we may better identify the issue and assist you with this. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,631)