cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Error when using Kaizala upload media from attachment (please delete, wrong board)

(Reposted to Building Flows)

Hi All,

I'm having an issue using the Kaizala - Upload Media from Attachment action.  I get the error message: 

{"statusCode":500,"headers":{"Access-Control-Allow-Origin":"*","Date":"Wed, 06 Jan 2021 13:21:38 GMT","Content-Length":"175","Content-Type":"application/json"},"body":{"message":"ProcessUploadAttachement: Problem in Parsing the JSON. Unable to cast object of type 'Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JValue' to type 'Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JObject'."}}d

In the flow, I'm getting an attachment from an email and trying to post it to Kaizala.  I have to first save the attachment in a string variable.

Kaizala Upload.png

If I try to put the contents directly in the media file box, I get: 

Media File Direct.png

Flow save failed with code 'OpenApiOperationParameterValidationFailed' and message 'Input parameter 'request' validation failed in workflow operation 'Upload_media_from_attachment_2': The parameter with value '"@items('For_Each_Attachment')?['contentBytes']"' in path 'request/fileContent' with type/format 'String/byte' is not convertible to type/format 'Object'.'.

I saw another user having an issue with uploading media to Kaizala and getting the same error message I'm getting.  It was on a separate post that had already been solved, so I wanted to create a new one.

Thanks in advance.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (34,022)