cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Error with flow that was running fine until a few days ago and no change: "Invalid property path. Cannot find $['@odata.etag'] in body."

I have a flow that has been running for weeks now without issue. A few days ago the flow started failing. The error I'm receiving is "Invalid property path. Cannot find $['@odata.etag'] in body." 

The failure consistently happens when trying to update the planner task. I've made sure that I'm referencing the Get Planner ID. I've tried creating another Get Planner ID just before the loop. Each time it fails. When the email has no attachments the flow works

AthenaDepper_0-1596125892029.png

AthenaDepper_1-1596125923169.png

AthenaDepper_2-1596125974419.png

AthenaDepper_3-1596126026773.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Re: Error with flow that was running fine until a few days ago and no change: "Invalid property path. Cannot find $['@odata.etag'] in body."

Never mind, I found the issue. Someone changed which mailbox the tasks were being created out of.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Re: Error with flow that was running fine until a few days ago and no change: "Invalid property path. Cannot find $['@odata.etag'] in body."

Never mind, I found the issue. Someone changed which mailbox the tasks were being created out of.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi,

Thanks for the follow up! Hopefully this will prove to be useful to future communities users who are having similar issues.

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (5,778)