cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Event Connector not respecting minimum

OK. I am trying to pull events from a calendar that have the words "Registration Period". I give the minimum date as utcnow(). When I test my flow, it is pulling events from April. Why would it do that and not respect the utcnow()? Am I doing something incorrectly? Also, how do I get it to only pull entries that have both Registration and Period in them? Thank you for your time!

Screenshot (7).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi @ellean,

The List the events on a calendar action would return events notify the Start Date or End Date is in the range of Min Time and Max Time.

As a workaround, you could set a Filter array action under the List event action to filter out events that Start time is greater or equals to utcNow():Annotation 2020-06-12 133343.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Hello @ellean 

I just tested this on my own Google mail calendar and it worked perfectly! Try to recreate the action.

Kind regards, John

Highlighted

Screenshot (7).pngI don't understand what I am doing wrong. I recreated the flow as you suggested, and still it isn't working right. Did I set up my connector wrong @JohnAageAnderse?

Highlighted

At this point, the only thing I can think of is if the end-time is in the Min-Max timeframe, then it is included. For instance, I am using an academic calendar and the registration fee event is from 4-11 to 6-15, and since the date is 6-11 the  event shows up in my query. Though if the event was looking for both Registration and Period as I specify, that shouldn't factor in. Any thoughts, anyone?

Highlighted

Hello @ellean 

I have 3 events in my calendar:

"Registration for the event", 09.06.2020 - 04.07.2020

"Registration start period", 11.06.2020

"Registration period", 12.06.2020

Using your criteria as Min = utcNow(), Search query = Registration period

I get only the last event.

Do you get the first event also? If yes, does the subject then contain "registration period"?

Kind regards, John

Highlighted

Hi @ellean,

The List the events on a calendar action would return events notify the Start Date or End Date is in the range of Min Time and Max Time.

As a workaround, you could set a Filter array action under the List event action to filter out events that Start time is greater or equals to utcNow():Annotation 2020-06-12 133343.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (9,389)