cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HRPiggyBank
Regular Visitor

Excel to email- date is showing up incorrectly in email?

Hello,

I have made a flow to send a reminder email based on the reminder email date in excel. The flow is working, however, the email that is sent references the deadline and the format is wrong. 

HRPiggyBank_0-1661192025676.pngHRPiggyBank_1-1661192134813.png

3 REPLIES 3
CFernandes
Super User
Super User

Hey @HRPiggyBank 

Please use setting mentioned in the screenshot below -

CFernandes_0-1661194126879.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

P.S. take a look at my blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks.

Hi!

Thank you!

I have that in already- 

HRPiggyBank_0-1661194630751.png

But I am using list rows present in table

@HRPiggyBank - Strange - You should get a properly formatted ISO 8601 formatted date from excel by selecting it.

You can also find a workaround in the thread - https://www.bythedevs.com/post/working-with-date-time-data-of-excel-in-power-automate 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

P.S. take a look at my blog here and like & subscribe to my YouTube Channel thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (3,511)