cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajs1
Level: Powered On

Exception call stack

Hello,

Its just started today we are experiencing the problem. The following message pops up 

2018-01-19 15_48_25-PowerApps - Tech Support Log.png

Everything else seems like its working its collecting data, saving in the SQL Azure table. As well as runs the flow and creates a row on the SharePoint list.

The flow is straight forward:

Flow2018-01-19 16_00_09-Microsoft PowerApps.png

Any ideas whats happening. Is that because Microsoft modified the PowerApps platform?

5 REPLIES 5
JingJin

Re: Exception call stack

Same issue here, please help!

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @ajs1,

I have made a test on my side, I don't face the issue that you mentioned, but I face the the error as below:4.JPG

Even though I type a proper value within Row id field of "Get row" action, the error still shows up. My flow's configuration as below:5.JPG

In addition, I could not choose a Table value via drop down within Table name field of "Get row" action, it always shows "No Item". But when I add a "Get rows" action within my flow, I could choose a Table value via drop down within Table name field of "Get rows" action.

If you want to get a row from a table which is stored in Azure SQL DataBase, you could also consider take a try with the following workaround:6.JPG

Within "Filter query" field of "Get rows" action, type the following formula (OData query):

id eq 1

Note: the id is a column in my Azure SQL table and it is the Identity column in my Azure SQL table. I use OData query to filter the rows of the Azure SQL table and find the specific row.

The flow works successfully as below:7.JPG

If you want to take a try with the above solution, please make sure that there is a Identity column within your Azure SQL table.

More details about OData query in SQL Server, please check the following article:

Basic Tutorial

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
JingJin

This is not the problem.

The problem is, calling any flows from the Powerapps would create this error message.

Here is the reply from MS support.

Please let us know when this can be resolved.

This is impacting our production system, and MS's reputation is at stake.

Hi Jing,

Sorry about the delay in response.  They have not given an ETA as of yet for this. I have reached out to get an update as multiple users are seeing this same message in their PowerApps.

Please reach out with any questions.

Best Regards,

Dominique Adams

Support Engineer

BAP - Power Bi | PowerApps |Microsoft Flow

Time Zone:  Eastern Time (US and Canada) (UTC -05:00)

Hours: 9 AM – 6 PM  Mon- Fri

P: +1 (980) 7762655

E-mail: doada@microsoft.com

If you have any questions or comments regarding the service I have provided, please feel free to reach out to my manager Brian Schumer bschumer@microsoft.com

ajs1

Seems like the problem went away , at least for our users. Wea are able to store information using flows. No error messages pop up.

Thank you.

JingJin

Same here.

We also confirmed that the issue no longer persists.

The most unacceptable thing here is, this issue affected the already published app in our Prod environment.

What a lousy upgrade.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Users online (4,316)